1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Expresss) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Lehigh Valley Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. Now that pet insurance is more common, a number of companies exist with a variety of coverage options to best suit your pet's needs. Visit the following websites for more information and to learn about the different insurance options available.
If you have pet insurance, feel free to ask our client care team about how we can help with your claims submissions. We will gladly facilitate your insurance claims submissions with invoices or medical records if necessary.